Can anybody help? I have had a white bump on my ear lobes right next to where my ears are pierced, these bumps do not hurt but, when you squeeze them white puss like a pimple comes out and it smells horrible. I have not worn ear rings in years so I know it couldn't be that but, there is a white bump connected to each piercing and they all 4 have the white smelly discharge when you squeeze it.

Thanks

I hate to speculate without seeing what you've got but it could possibly be an infection. If there's smelly discharge, then it's pretty likely. But then again, it could also be cystic acne, when looks like white bumps and has smelly discharge as well. I think that it'd be a good idea to talk to your dermatologist to clear up the skin. I hope this helps! Keep us posted.

well, i am 10 and i used to have it untill my dad helped me. you have to use rubbing acholhale woth a cotton swab and dipp it in a little then it will come off in a few days. It is made out of dead skin you know. :( :( :( :( :( :(