I have a white bump next to one of the holes of my snake eyes . The piercing is not new I've had it for about 3 months . Can somebody help me please ? Tell me how to clean it ..without having to take it out .. , there's no yellow or green puss coming out just a white bump .

did you find out how to get rid of thewhite pump , if yes, how ?? pleasee i got to know because im going through that at the moment

I have the same problem its making me want to take it out but this is my second time I got it done the white bump is ugly and I have it on both of the holes

No I did not figure out how to get rid of it :( I ended up taking it out but recently got it redone ... I see it developing again slowly and have yet figured out how to stop it

its just your taste buds healing and they are going to turn white i just recommend you to brush your teeth with mint toothpaste and swish it around with cold water and toothpaste till you get a minty feel and the bump goes down its always going to be there until it heals so relax guys its not an infection

the person above is completely correct ... A couple of things to notice about a tongue piercing is the film across the tongue that appears like a yellow color, or tissue immediately around the hole that is white. These are normal reactions and do not suggest infections or even potential problems. Finally, ensure that the silver knobs on either end of the piercing are secure and tight.

I need the same answers

I have had the same problem and i have had the same problem u jus have to rinse your mouth out everyday With Listerine it will help

This really helped me cause i was worried and was about to take it out..thanks

I got the same thing what do u do about it

Yes, this is completely normal
That white puss is called lymph and is part of the healing process, so it's nothing to worry about
Just get a q-tip and put it under warm water to get rid of the puss and the crusties, it should do this for another week or two, but will stop when it's fully healed
Just keep cleaning it 5-6 times a day with saline solution and it should heal perfectly

The same with me I was guessing the ball was to tight..... I might need to get a longer bar too but to get rid of the bump use salt water using it like mouth wash or just let the salt sit on the bump.....

What type of listerine

thank you so much

So for everyone who had the white bumps did they eventually go away