i just got my tongue recently periced 3 days ago, and just yesterday night i realized that the tastebuds around my piercing became yellowish white . My pierce is on a huge slant , due to my short tounge and long web, it had to be peiced that way . Everytime i eat, it irritates the top of the piercing, and it's making the hole, somewhat bigger . And i jsut got sick a the other day, i woke up with a soar throat and lost my voice, but i don't think this happened due to my tounge piericing. being sick with a new tongue pierce, is my tongue infected? =/

I just got mine done on friday and its now tuesday and its sore still and has a small red bump infront of it that kinda looks like a blood blister....is it infected???? what should i do. and sometimes at night when i go to sleep it ends up bleeding......
plez reply back

it shouldnt bleed like that id go to a doctor or back to your piercist
as for the yellowish color and the sore throat its a part of the healing process if you dont feel better and a few weeks then i would be conserned, the yellow puss is perfectly normal just keep it clean and gargle some uniodined sea salt water. swelling should slow and you should be fine

I just got my tounge peirced around 5 days ago. And its swollen in the middle and its a Yellowish whitish color where its swollen. My peircist said the swelling would go down in 3 days. And as for the color has me concerned to. I just want to know what I should do. PlZZz TELL ME!!!

hey guys when i got my tounge pierced mine was the same but i ogt told the swelling could last up to 14 days, i use to dilute some tcp with plenty of water and gargle that, mine was the same white and yellow but irs nothing to wory about as long as you clean it everyday it should be fine

no its not infected its just healing!! give it a chance to heal but if you are that worried go to the place you had it persied and ask them!! :-P mine went likie that n its fine now!! gd luck

hey did you ever find out becase i have the same thing

Hi...i wana know how long i have 2 wait until i can change my tongue bar to a shorter one. My piercer told me 6 weeks but ive bin told differently by a lot of people, sayin i only need 2 wait about 2-4 weeks. Im confused lol!

i got my tongue pierced on wednesday. it is saturday and its tender, theres yellow whitish puss coming out of both sides of the piercing. and my tongue looks like its got the chicken pox, there is small white dots everywhere, i have been cleaning the piercing regulary with diluted mouthwash or warm salt water. is there anything else i can do?

ok I got my tongue pierced yesterday and around the piercing its kind of white! I'm not sure why.I clean it like i'm suppose to!the white spot is like a little curcle around the piercing and it hurts if something touches it!is it infeccted.!!!???-

plez reply back

I got mine changed a week after i had it done. They said i could have it changed if the swelling had gone down enough.

Also if anyone is wondering why they have a white tongue, i got told it is because i was using too much sea salt in the water when i washed my mouth out and that i was doing it too often lol just wanted to be on the safe side lol

they said it kills the good bacteria on your tongue if you do it too much.

I had a major lisp when i got mine done lol everyone kept taking the mick lol

I have changed my tongue bar myself, even though it has only been three weeks since i had it done lol, and it doesn't even feel wierd lol I think i'm addicted to buying tongue bars though coz i have bought about 8 in 2 weeks lol oopsy :D

i just got mine done on wednesday and im scared its infected too..ive been using the H2Ocean mouthwash but i dont know if its working..cuz it has that ugly yellowish whitish stuff and eww..what to do?...

Mine is excactly the same i have had my piercing taken out.

Guest wrote:

greeneyeandra wrote:

plez reply back

I got my tongue pierced on Friday and today it's Tuesday. I have the same thing. A small red bump in front of it, but now it's sort of yellowish white, and yellowish stuff keeps coming out of the top. I don't know if it's infected. It's still swollen but it doesnt hurt anymore. Just the spot where the bump is.

so0 yeah did u find out if it's infected??