28, male. 5'10", 145lbs. No family history of cancer. Personal history of lifelong sinus problems, chronic drainage, seasonal allergies, frequent mild sore throats. Tonsils never seemed to bother me. A year ago, I had a sore throat and head cold..and looked at my tonsils for first time ever. I had this little soybean sized white/yellowish pimple above one tonsil in the arch area. It is now 10 months later and it's still there. No size change, no pain, no redness around it. http://imageshack.us/a/img690/60/tonsilarch.jpg Questions: 1. does it "look" like a cyst? 2. are there saliva ducts above the tonsils in this arch? I had a tiny pebble size stone a week before that sore throat last year - come out of an infected saliva duct under my tongue. That's why I am wondering if that tissue above the tonsil is salivary?

HI Sail!  I have what looks to be the same thing on my tonsillar pillar.  My doctor is wanting to have a biopsy performed on it.  I am going next week.  My growth has been there for approx. a year.  I will let you know the outcome.

WHAT WAS THE OUT COME?