hi i am wondering i just noticed that i have got three dont on my head of the penis and i tryied to wash them off but nothing came of it and they are still there.is it an infection?my penis is fine doesnt hurt at all.please help me as i am worried

Hi! Tell me where exactly are these dots situated? They are not on top of the head but on the sides right? Do they look like little pin heads and are situated on the part of the head that looks like ring called corona?

If this is the case, then I know what they are. My boyfriend has them as well, so of course I did a lit bit of research. They are called pearly penile papules and are said to be harmless. They usually appear in rows and you may get more.

I just noticed the other day that my boyfriend got some more but he wouldn’t let me look at them, he says he hates when I experiment on him, hehe!

What I know about these papules is that they just stay there, cause no harm, are not sexually transmittable and are not treated. They are left alone because they are harmless but they can be removed if a patient specifically wants to.
In that case, a person may undergo a few procedures like Ablation using carbon dioxide laser, electrodesiccation with curettage and excisional surgery, which showed to be effective in p.p. papules’ removal.

will pearly penile papules harm the partner while making oral sex?