ok. so im 15 and have had sex once. protected...now, a little past a month after...just yesterday i noticed these small white bumps on my penis, located a tiny tiny bit under the head. and they hurt when i touch them. they are also in a straight line. sometimes the hurting changes down to my left testicle...oh and there seems to be red lines resembling veins on my penis. (you can see the veins on it anyways)...and im really nervous, and afraid...please dont tell me i have herpes. id take just about anything over that.

i also have that but thre really small and i jsut noticed today. I really hope its not herpes too, but i think it might because my gf touched me with her tounge and lips( just for l5 seconds) when she had a cold sore the other day. So far i dont feel any pains or anything im not even sure if the white lines i see were always there or it jsut poped up

The condition you probably have is called Pearly penile papules. They form on the corona of the glans (the ring-like part of the head). You may develop one or more of them and they always form in straight lines, sometimes a few rows of straight lines.

They look like needle heads, are usually white, rink or the color of skin. They don’t hurt and are totally harmless. It is not known what causes them and they are almost never removed unless the guy specifically wants it too for cosmetic reasons. They are usually burned but I wouldn’t recommend since it is not necessary.

It probably hurts you because you got paranoid because of the bumps and red veins on the penis are perfectly normal.

These sound like (Fordyce's spot) i have them to i was scared i was a virgian when i got them but i looked it up and found this so go to this web page i should help you

Good luck"... I hope for the best

Hi so I am 14 and never had sex but I have the same things on my penis and the area hurts when I get a boner. I'm not sure what it is