Hi, I`m 17 and have these ugly looking small white bumps on my penis. First I thought they were genital warts, but I went to see a doctor and she said those bumps are pearly penile papules. They are not dangerous, so I was said, but I can`t have a normal relationship because of the way they look. I know papules are pretty common, but they are ugly anyway. And one more thing, can those bumps turn into cancer in some cases (can`t get rid of them and it started to trouble me)?

Hi, same problem here, I have those bumps on the tip of my penis. Small, skin-colored papules. Like I`ve known, pearly penile papules can often be mistaken for genital warts. But, pearly penile papules are completely harmless and don`t require any sort of medical treatment. They are simply a normal anatomical variant, typically located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis (with lesions arranged in one or several rows). As far as I know, pearly penile papules have no malignant potential. You can`t even spread them through sexual activities. And they are more common for male population in second or third decade of life.

When I got them I was very worried for future relationships, When I became sexually active with my GF i was hesitant about receiving oral and I looked online for some kind of treatment.

I let my GF give me oral and she didn't batter-an-eyelid at them. after a while she did ask me and I told her what they were and showed her on the internet and she's fine with it, Also the upside of them is that she said "Its like a Ribbed condom but natural" So thats an upside.

I 75% sure that they won't become cancerous unless your family has a high factor for getting cancer