I’m 17 years old and im a virgin last year I found little  white spots under the foreskin and to be honest I’m a bit worried to do anything with a girl, I haven’t had any sexual intercourse with gir, please help.

Hi Joel,

Describe the spots?  Are they raised, round, and how big?

Where exactly are they?  Under the skin or on the corona, the edge of the glans?

They show when I pull back my foreskin they small and grouped together all around, don’t onow how I got them haven’t done anything with a girl.

Around the corona, the edge of the glans (head)?

Look up pearly penile papules. They are very common.

It's not an STD.

No it’s not the glands( head) well I’m not circumcised so when I pull back the foreskin it’s (all) around foreskin

Look up pearly penile papules and also fordyce spots.

Yes I looked up both is common for people to have these spots? But I’m worried of doing anything with a girl

Guest,

They are both normal and very common. No girl that you are close enough to to have sex would ever comment about them.

They are not contagious. They are not an STD.

Pearly penile papules can make sex more pleasurable for you.

They are common well that’s made feel abit better about it but not just sex it’s also other sexual things you do with a girl, and thanks for helping me out