im 15 and im uncircumsized, i can pull my foreskin back no problem, but the head of my penis feels kinda sensitive and when i touch it i feel a burning sensation. its not taht painful but i'd like this pain to go away for my sexual relations, and i have very small white bumps on my foreskin, i havent had sex yet so im guessing its just pimples? not std?

Well dude, this could be a lot of things. I had similar symptoms when I had a kind of allergy using some creams or soaps. However it could be a kind of skin variations but also that could be genital warts. But you are not sexual active, right? Because genital warts are sexual transmitted disease.

Anyway, my suggestion is: go and visit your doc! If it is a problem for a dermatologist your doc will know that. Don't be ashamed about this! Doctors do it every day, so don't hesitate with this because it could be something not so good what could bring down your further sexual life.

Hi, im not an expert, but i have a sex health book and from the information you say, it has said that if you look close enough all men have white dots on there forskin and penis, this is natural and nothing to wory about.

Also the sensitivity is just due to the fact that you are unsercomsised, this will reduse with age, but you can speed this up by having your forskin pulled back in your boxers, it will feel uncumfterble, but help reduse the sensitivity

i have lots of prickles around the base of the head on my penis im not a virgin and im wondering wat this could be ?

now i was wondering the same. cause i also have little white bumps around the head of the penis and i have no clue wat it is. id also like to know if theres anything i can do and whether or not its a STD.

thanx

Go see a doctor. White pimples could mean alot. It could be Herpes Type 1 or 2. Depending on the first area of contact. Ask the doctor to do a swap of the area. Better to be safe than sorry

I am aged 13.

I just removed my foreskin for first time.

I can not touche the penis head because it is extremly sensitive and kind of hurts. when i blow on it. Then its already sensitive.Also it is a little red.

Any help on how to get it not to be sensitive?

hey i also have those white bumps rite under my head but i dont have stds or nuttin cuz i went to the doc and he said it was normal lookin plus i been havin them way before i started havin sex

the white dots are hair folicles and so are the pin pricks u just cant see the white. the foreskin is very thin therefore the folicals push the skin out instead of staying under the skin they can turn into spots/pimples just like the folicals on your face there nothing to worry about. also u can try putting room temperature tea on your penis and try sleeping with the foreskin pulled back. give it a few nights and u should start seeing results

the white bumbs just under the head of penis are normal.

Not all males have them but they are nothing to worry about.

They shouldn't be painful but if they are then visit doctor.

They have a name but i can't remeber.

'somthing barnicles' i think.

can't remeber what the somthing is though xD

1. Little White Pimples (that is i mean LITTLE not like papules or blisters) are nothing to worry about. It's normal, just a way some penises have them more intensely than others. Do not thing you have PPP (Pink Penis Papules) since those are usually larger and not aligned. If your spots are more whiteish-skincolored than pink, and they are aligned, around the base of the head of the penis (below the curb of the head) and they end a bit before the underneath part (where Acroposthe-Foreskin should be joining if you're not circumcised.) then I assure you it's perfectly normal.

Nothing to worry about, if it was Herpes it'll be big leasions or blisters with white liquid inside, and you'll be probably with your parents or wife at your doctor's office, not visiting forums.

2. The sensitivity is also, normal especially at ages 12-18. What you could do is regularly touch (with clean hands) the crown of your penis, when you shower have running water on your penis while pulling the skin back (it'll feel very strange kinda painful at first, but you'll speed up the natural process of making it less sensitive).

Anyways fear not cause the sensitivity is not blocking sexual activity, more so enhances it. It produces faster erections and due to this uncomfortable sensation, ejaculation is usually prolonged for quite a while. Wouldn't suggest forcing a sensitive penis to a dry (not wet or lubricated, preferably naturally wet) vagina, for the excessive discomfort might result to losing an erection.

In general I suggest if you're having doubts and you look up all funny infections, viruses, etc. don't look up for strange pictures of sick penises, just find a couple ones of a normal penis. Most men don't usually know how penises are in general, I had the same problem as well - naturally never seen another penis, at least not up close - so we have nothing to compare too. Let alone that STDs are around you everywhere, so immediately the smaller spots, or hair irritation, or normal state of a penis makes you feel something is not going well.

Anyways, don't be embarassed and visit a doctor if this is still in your mind.
Hope your Urologist is not a woman like mine... :-(

heres the thing im 13 years old never had any sexual relations and i noticed 2 white bump things on the head of my penis and i dont think its herpes or genital warts could this just have to do with puberty %-)

thanks

yeah I am 16 and i haven't had sex yet but i have a bunch of small white dots around the head of my penis. They do not grow and don't hurt so i believe it is something i have gotten from masterbation.

Yeah I've had like 4 different groups of small white bumps of fairly equal size but scattered unevenly in the groups. The doctor said it wasn't an std (at first he thought it was genital warts but discarded that after close examination). but this hasnt gone away in over a year and a half. It's on the shaft.. close to the head but not on the head at all. Is there any way to make the white bumps go away without circumcision? I just don't want to be having sex with a girl and her think that its an std.

Hmmm i noticed today that i had these spots as well... while pulling my foreskin... because i also have a tight foreskin..
i got really worried... :S
so i went to google..
I have these white spots just behind the head.. wehn uve pulled the foreskin completely... under the curve of the head...
so its completely normal and everything?