Hi, I am an early teen and today when I was changing my pad i found a weird clear slime ball thing in my under wear. I do t know what it was so I left it. Then later that day I went to the toilet and out of my vagina was coming outa long stretchy slimy mucus thing! I don't know what it is and I'm scared because read some articles lets say and some said I could be pregnant!!! I never had sex and I probably won't for a long time. Please help me I don't know what this is and I am a bit worried. Please someone reply.

Firstly you have nothing to worry about as far as pregnancy goes if you have never had sex. Masturbating (if you do it cannot get you pregnant)
White and clear slimy / stretchy discharge is fertile mucus that is produced by your body just prior and during ovulation. It is there to help make it easier for the man to insert his penis into you and help the sperm released during the male ejaculation get to your egg when it is released during ovulation.