Hello, I 've had the weirdest 2 months of cycles ever. I'm 26 and married and last month I thought I was pregnant b/c my breasts were really sore, frequently urinated and very, very tired. I took two prenancy tests and both came out neg. in which my period came when it was suppose to. Now this month I had my period and my husband and I had unprotected sex the day after my period ended and my cycle was all wonky. Normally I go into the wet stage on day 11, but this time it never happened and all day 13 I had a clear mucus that stretched for maybe an inch and now on day 14 there is nothing. Am I pregnant????

I'd say prob not hun! Sounds like you had an ovulation!! or at least a VERY fertile ovulation! 
The super-stretchy clear mucus you described is usually considered the most fertile for its slippery viscosity which is believed to help the sperm more quickly reach your egg. 
I'd recommend an ovulation tracker - something like Ovuview or Womanslog. Although I prefer the cervical mucus tracking options of Ovuview. Continue tracking both your menstrual and non-menstrual symptoms.