hi
me and my husband have been trying for a baby for a while now,I ovulated on the 22nd of this month and on the 26th I started to feel mild cramps around my abdoman and lower back,and today started to find alot of clear stretchy discharge in my underwear pluss ive been constipated for 2 days,could I be pregnant or could it be something else,please help

hi,first I want say, that woman has a varies mucus around her cycle,but every period in her cycle has a different mucus,so every time you had seen any discharge doesn't mean that you are ovulating,no you need to figure out what kind of discharge do u experience and in which time,that is very important ,also if u had sex during your fertile days it could be that you are preg.

Hi!

That stretchy vaginal discharge, is it clear and slimy, like raw egg whites? If it is, that is exactly the kind of discharge you tend to see before and during ovulation. This is "friendly cervical mucus" that facilitates conception, as opposed to the thicker, white, and creamier mucus you see during the luteal phase of your cycle once ovulation has passed. 

If you are trying to conceive, it is always a good idea to note discharge differences down in a little journal so you become more familiar with the way your body behaves. It could help you pinpoint your ideal times for intimacy.