I know this might sound disgusting, but I have noticed my cervical mucus is not the same always. I saw it changes during month, between my periods. I wonder if that is normal or I should visit my gynecologist and ask about it. Is there some testing to confirm if my cervical mucus is normal? Is that connected with ovulation and preparation of uterus to have a baby?

Cervical mucus changes are monitored for determining when ovulation occurs. This is done through the cervical mucus-monitoring test. That is immediate answer to one of your questions, how changing in cervical mucus is normal. As your cycle progresses, your cervical mucus increases in volume and changes texture, which you might noticed. The changes in the mucus that is secreted from the cervix reflect where you are in your cycle, so it has to be depending on ovulation. Cervical mucus changes during the cycle, is due to hormonal fluctuations in women’s body. Woman is considered most fertile when the mucus becomes clear, slippery, and stretchy. Monitoring the changes in cervical mucus provide reliable results that you can trust when trying to conceive. You can do this yourself by getting a sample of your cervical secretions and stretch it between your fingers. This is the best way to test for the consistency, so you could try it, and stop worry if a change in cervical mucus is normal or not.