Hi I recently got my period 4 days ago it started slowing down today and started to stop a little bit today i felt the need to do a c**p so i went and did my bussiness i had diarriah than when i wiped back to front wiping my vagina to i noticed some blood and started to push again when i pushed this time clear stuff was dripping out of my vagina literally dripping out like it was stretchy and than i wiped again and there was blood i dunno if my period came back or what? im a virgin never had sex never and im 13 years old and im a female i dont know if anything has to do with my age or maybe its cleaning out my vagina im scared and confused and shocked and there is no one to talked to ive never expirenced this before ever in my life.

Your body is doing one of 2 things. It's either cleaning itself out and bc you were having a bowel movement and pm bearing down it just pushed the sticky fluid out all at once instead of a little at a time. OR, you are ovulating... Your body produces a thinner fluid when an egg is released and it might have been that fluid coming out in a larger amount.

I agree with the last poster. Clear stretchy discharge is normally a sign of ovulation, meaning that an egg is released and you are fertile at that time. It does not sound like anything to worry about, but it is very good that you are taking note of all this discharge. It helps you get to know your body and when you know what your normal discharge is like at which point in your menstrual cycle, you will also be able to tell if anything unusual is going on. That is important, because things like green, yellow, or clumpy white discharge are signs of infection and it is good to be able to recognize those.