I have clusters of small skin color bumps all around the underside area of my inner-foreskin when retracted. They are only visible when I pull my foreskin back. As I bring my foreskin back over they almost blend in because they are so small. Yet I can see them when I have my foreskin back and also even better when I have an erection. I'm a virgin and have had these for a while, I noticed them when I got my foreskin back 3 years ago and really scared me and I never did anything. They don't bother me in any way besides the fact that they are there and I see them. Did I do something when I was a little kid or something? What could this be?

Hi MTC,

Look up "pearly penile papules" and see if that's what they are.  They are normal, VERY common, and NOT an STD.

They may also be fordyce spots, again NORMAL.

A dermatologist said they are fordyce spots, thanks for the help, I appreciate it.