Hi, I`m 18 years old and lost month I have noticed some sort of a small, white bumps my penis. Now, I found out that I have pearly penile papules. Don`t know anything about that. Those bumps haven`t caused me any pain (yet) but still I fear. Is this dangerous? Could it develop in some mean disease or infection? Will I be able to have sex?

Hi, had those pearly penile papules also. First to say that they are completely harmless and no treatment is necessary. So no need to panic. They're oftenly mistaken for a sexually transmitted infection (for example genital warts). Of course you can have sex, because you can't just pick them up or spread them. Pearly penile papules don`t itch, weep or bleed. No cause is known. It is an opinion that pearly penile papules are more common in uncircumsised men, or men in their 20s and 30s. But, the most important is that they are not dangerous to health.

I just have a question about the location of them. I hear alot about them being on the corona but mine are at the base of the head on the front part. I can only see them when I roll back my foreskin. Do I have them? I know I dont have an STD, never had any sexual contact.
They look like tiny white bumps grouped together.

hi every one my boyfriend has small white spots on his shaft i have searched for all different things they could be but papules is the only similar thing i have found i was worried at first as myself and mu boyfriend thought he had an STD i just worry that they could be contagious and could be spread tomme through sexual contact

hi all, i first noticed these on my penis when i was 14 i went to the doctors when i was 16, nothing to worry about, im 25 now and still have them on the tip of bell end and when i pull foreskin back i have them on the bottom of bell end, absolutly nothing to worry about guys, ive had over 20 sexual partners and none have mentioned it,

:$ I feel embarassed but I have admitted to some of my friends that my boyfriend(who I am actually expecting a baby from) has ppp. at first I was skeptical on the whole thing but I went with him to get STD checked and we both came out negative. Its not as attractive as a penis that has nothing on it but I still wanted to be his girlfriend because he listened to everythig I said and I trusted him from the begining even before I found out that he had that. At first I starred at it and was shocked and scared because we had already had sex (protected of course) and I thought it could be something and immediately started thinking I had an STD. He was such a great boyfriend that he even agreed to take an STD test. I still thought it was a little awkward because I had never had a boyfriend that had that before...but he made up for it with his sweet and caring personality. I would still like it to go away and I'm on-line searching for a cure. It is said that there is no cure for ppp. So I'm kind of sad about that... I feel like a weird gurl for accepting a guy like that but all in all he acts like any other guy!

i have a small case of it.. the bumps arent as bad as some pictures that ive seen... so i guess it okayy?

Hey guys, be sensitive to this in other people and yourself. I was going to go kill myself, I still might if I find I have genital warts (Not that anyone else should!!!) but thanks to the internet I find I've always had Fordyce spot and pearly penile papsules since I hit puberty, I wonder if this is because I got an infection under my foreskin when I was like 1 or 2 and no one realised that my foreskin had grown slightly onto the head of my penis or it was always grown like that but I don't think so, I notice that all the pictures I see of these conditions has this as well. Well my Fordyce spots has got worse at twenty five lucky for the internet or I would have drunk myself stupid while waiting two days for my most trusted doctor. I am fairly certain from coincidence that this is Fordyce spots and from what I read it's just bad between 25 & 30 but if it is genital warts I will tell my last partner and then kill myself for giving it to her in the worst possible circumstances imaginable. Wish me luck! :?

I still fear

Thank you so much,I have Ben struggling with these for years,they don't itch or bleed or burn but I had a fear of them. So happy that they are harmless

Im 14 and uncircumcised,have no clue what to do

Hey dude just so you know as someone who has had gw if it's warts that means there harmless, yes they are contagious and it seems like the worst but it's curable and your partner may be upset but this is an infection that can go away. It's not permenent. And it's harmless just not super pretty. Litterally worst case they itch a tiny bit. You will be alright no matter what. I told my current partner I had it and they don't care. And like a lot of people are way more chill then you think .

Seriously it does not dangerous

How did you took them off

Don't worry about it 20 percentage people suffering ppp...it does not affect on your sex life...it can be aslo reduce with the help of castor oil...