Hello there,

My name is Billy, I am 15 years of age and i was just wondering, when i pull my foreskin back there are these strange white clusters on the inside of the foreskin, i was just wondering what these may be? I have not had any sex of any form (Oral, etc) so im pretty sure i dont have any STD's, but i wanted to make sure, i thought also that i would mention i do have Fordyce Spots on the outside of the foreskin towards the bottom of the penis and testicle area, does anyone think it may be related to that?

Thanks in advance for any information recieved.

-Billy.

Hi Billy,

Do they look like a ring of pearls? Like your mom's necklace, but smaller?

If they do then I think you have "pearly penile papules." They are common and they are not an STD. They are not contagious. You may find them a bit sensitive and that's why some people think they develop, to enhance your feeling during sex.

If they bother you talk to your doctor.

Hope it helps. Post back with any concerns/questions.

Well, they are not in the shape of a ring, they are just like small spots, only like a pale-white colour %-)

They dont bother me THAT much, i just wanted to try and find out what they were, if i cant find an answer anywhere, then i will go and see my Doctor about it.

-Billy.

OK,

They could be Fordyce spots, you can get them there too or sebaceous glands (oil producing glands).

It's hard to say without seeing them o.O

Check with your doctor next time. I still do NOT think they are an STD.

Good luck, Dan

Alright thanks for your help Dan, i will leave it for now and see what happens, thanks for all the help.

-Have a nice day ! ! !