I am 15, and have just realised when i pull my foreskin back i have small white spots/bumps on the inside of the foreskin. When i have an erection you can see them quite clearly. I dont have a clue what they are and would be really greatful if someone can help.

P.S ive had them since i was about 9-11 when i started masterbaiting

It's most likely smegma

Can you wash it away? If yes, it's possibly smegma.

No these bumps dont wash off. I used to get a few more every day but now its just stopped aand they are staying.

I to have tiny white spots around the base of my foreskin/bell'end and have as yet been un-able to get rid of them, ive had them since about the same age, around 11-12 was when i first realised i had them , im now 17 and have had no problems with sexual intercourse (i always keep it covered though just incase its transmitable) in the past two years , it also hasnt effected me in any other way but still i wouldnt mind knowing what this problem is .
if anyone has any further info on this little problem could you email me on _[removed]_
p.s if i find the problem ill post
thank's

I have the same thing and i started a thread about it recently. They're really small, whitish, don't hurt and have been there for ages. They appear to be just under the skin.

basicly when i pull bak my forskin erect or flopped i can see these tiny white spot that dont wash away. they really piss me off and it is certainly impossible that they are genital warts because i havent had sex or even oral sex. i noticed this about a 2 month ago and it has driven me crazy and i am really self concious about these cos a grl wantd to suk me n i had to sort of like say no incase they gt noticed and spread around sckool n its ruinin my life they are only around my foreskin nowere else and it is definatly nt smegma

if anybody has any info on this then please PLEASE write bak so i can finaly know if they r goin away or here to stay

I also have the same problem, and would like to know. Would someone please SOME info? No matter how small.

hi guys. i'm no expert but there seem to be many of you who would appreciate any info... so here's my offer. Other than smegma, which would wash off in warm water, white bumps under the foreskin could be what are known as "pearly penile papules". You can get more info and some pics from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_papillaris_genitalis.
These are not sexually transmitted (so you can't infect someone). They are normal and nothing to worry about at all - you don't need treatment. Not everyone has them, but they shouldn't cause you any problems.
Even so, if you're worried in any way, don't hesitate to get checked out by your doctor or genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic. Ultimately, a clean bill of health for your bell end is the only way to guarantee peace of mind.
:-)

Your description sounds like Fordyce's spots. - something normal and nothing to worry about.

Omg i have the same, ive had them since i started masterbating and i can see them clearly. Also im worred incase a girl sucks me off and spreads it around :-( I need to get rid of them. Ive not had sex yet, so its not genital warts. Its not smegma too, I have no clue what it is. Anyway of getting rid of them. I rub soap on them mostly everynight but nuthin happens. It looks like a red ring round my penis when i pull my foreskin back.

I am 14 and have the same problem. I noticed them first last year when I began to masturbate and they don't seem to go away. I've never had any sexual contact and I do not masturbate frequently. If you have any information about them please tell me.

i have the same proablem but it is not Fordyce's spots they are on the inside of the foreskin, mostly on the bottom of the shaft.

When i pull my foreskin back, i have yellow underneath my foreskin which i can just pull off, ive heard people say its smegma left over, but im not sure, any idea what any1 knows it could be?

dude ive got the same thing i was wondering what they were too and ive had them for awhile now...hopefully its nothing