I am a young adolescent and im in the middle of puberty and I have notice wee small pale/skin coloured spots under the rim of my gland and I was wondering what they could be? I also think I have Fordyce spots (they are also small pale/skin coloured spotty type things) on the bottom of my shaft, and on my testicles, any advise on what to do or what they actually are?

Hi guest,

You are at about the time when they would start to be noticeable.  You can have both.  Your description of the little spots around the rim (corona) is consistent with pearly penile papules.  Fordyce spots are also common on the shaft.

Neither of them is an STD.  Both are VERY common and not contagious.  You are NORMAL.

Hope it helps.

Im 17 and have them on the ring of my head. i found out i had them when i was 14 years old. I freaked out because i thought i had a disease or something,but i researched it and turned out to be pearly penile. Its normal to have these.