Hi, I am a 16 year old boy. Whenever I pull my foreskin down, I see white spots bunched together on my skin of my penis and also on the vein and I don't know what it is. The white spots aren't big they're small and bunched together. It isn't on the edge of my penis or anything, its on the skin at the top when I pull my foreskin down. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi Johnathan,

Is it smegma?  

I'm not sure exactly where on your penis you're seeing these spots.  Is it on the foreskin or the around the glans, the corona?

Look up pearly penile papule and fordyce spots and see if those match what you see.

There's small white spots bunched together on the foreskin. Like, when I pull my foreskin back, its on the foreskin.

OK, on the foreskin. And you only see them when you pull your skin down, correct?

What shape are the spots?

Is it smegma? It's normal and you need to clean it.

They are small white circle dots, its at the bottom of my foreskin when I pull it back

Are they in a ring around your penis?

No, they're on the foreskin, when I pull it back its at the bottom of my penis on my foreskin

Sorry Johnathan, after smegma the two most common findings would be fordyce spots or pearly penile papules. The location you're describing is not where you'd usually find PPP.

Without an exam we can't tell.

Its not smegma, its small white dots bunched together on my foreskin, not my penis or the head of it

Dude I have these two idk what they are are they in the center of the veins under the forskin

Same it's kind of worrying, if you pull the skin pack, it's near the muscle line that contracts it, by the veins near the head, small white spots in clusters, I'm 13 and I have these

Yeah, I hope someone finds out what they are because they're really worrying and I want to know if I should do something