When I pull my foreskin back there are small white dots all over. Are these glands? I've done quite a bit of searching on the net and have not found anything that looks like these dots. The closest thing seems to be oil glands. They don't irritate or anything like that, they just don't look clean. I've had them for at least a couple years. I can't remember if I had them before that. I've never had sex. They are nowhere else other than underneath the foreskin (so the parts of skin that contact the head). I've looked at a few pictures of penis' with foreskin and none of them seemed to have these dots... any ideas? Thanks.

are you sure they are not little cysts?

They could be pearly penile papules... search them on google images. If that's what they are, then there's nothing to worry about. About 30% of guys develop them in their 20's (more common in guys who haven't been snipped). I have them, and when I first saw them, I thought "holy sh!t what is that? But I went to the doctor and found that its absolutely nothing to worry about. They aren't an STD, or anything else to worry about. They actually don't know what causes them either. Either way, hope this helps. Might as well cheer up and get used to them.

Either way, I would definitely schedule an appointment with the doctor just to double check. You can't be too careful when it comes to that area.

Cheers,
Adam