ok i know im late, but i bite mine and it has went into this small rock solid white thing on my tongue HELP

Do you know if it's contagious? Every time I kiss my boyfriend I get paranoid that he's gonna get them as well.

They don´t just randomly appear, your taste buds die like the rest of the cells in your body. They usually take 10 - 14 days to start to die, but are quickly replaced by new taste buds unless you have mouth issues.

Me too same here I do it to

why do i hove it all on one side of my tounge and its not swollen, but my mom and dad think i bit it is it ture

I have the same f***ing bumps on my tongue. I got them from some cinnamon fire jolly ranchers. I don't think I'll be taking scissors to my tongue either.

Ha ha ha ... sounds painful!!

Did you figure out how to prevent them ?!!

i found the cuticle clippers do the best for me, i bought a pair just for that use. i soak in peroxide then clip then clean put away until the next one pops up.