dear sir, i recently got this problem with my penis, there is white-yellow sticky discharge coming out of the tip of the penis and there is stinging pain in my penis. is this STD? i wash and clean my penis daily and i'm sure it's not due to uncurcumise penis. i do have sex with my gf without condom and she perform oral sex with me. is this the cause?

no, this is absolutly normal, its just urethritis, a white/yellow discharge, it is, extremly unlikly to get an STD from this.

Good day. Look, male discharge may be cloudy-containing pus while sometimes it can be watery. Also, in some cases, this discharge could be bloody. It can be urinary tract infection or it can be STD. I disagree that yellow discharge is completely safe and that this type of discharge is not a reason to be worried. White discharge is not dangerous, but this one is turning to a yellow. A yellow discharge can be a sign of gonorrhea, and this one has a huge potential to stay in your blood for a very long time. On the other hand, it can be a Trichomoniasis and it can infect the prostate gland. Antibiotics are needed in that case. 

I have the same problem atm, i have a yellow white discharge from the hole of my penis. If it is urethritis what can I do to cure it? Please let me know asap! So it not anything severe like and STI or disease?