I have thick yellow-greenish, musty-odorless, cottage cheese like vaginal discharge. On going
x1year off and on. I have been seen by 3 different MD's several times within
that year and had std screening. I have been treated for yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis several times but have been negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia, trich, syphillis, hiv, and normal
urine tests. I've had a mirena iud in for about 3 years and was told that wasn't
the problem. I don't have any itching, burning, pelvic pain during intercourse
or any other time and it is a musty-odorless. As gross as this is and sounds when I
shower I put my finer in my vagina and I'm literally able to scoop out an
estimated teaspoon of this thick discharge and I have to insert my finger
fairly deep to reach it. So, as nasty gross as this seems and the details are a
little graphic I apologize for that but I really need and want to know if anyone
may have a clue as to what's going on?.. I'm not looking to treat on my own but
maybe give my doctors a new direction to search for the answer to my problem. can my IUD be causing me this problem???
Thank you in advance for your help!..
Meee : )

i have the same promble and its sounds nasty but i do the same thing and its go grose and i still get in and im 4 1/2 month PG and it still comes and go i wan tto know wha it is too i need anawer too

I had chose to take out my iud and it finally went away!!!.. I did get another iud and I've had this one for approx 10 mos.. So far, no issues.. But if I have another encounter like that, I'm taking this one out too!!!.. I hope it goes away for u soon.. I had to deal with it for about a year and a half.. : (

Thank u so much! I have mirena for over 3 years also ..never had any problem till now...same as you, I was going crazy till I read this , I'm going tomorrow for check up , but defently I want this thing out! Thank you so much for posting this you don't have idea how much relief I feel ....I never had anything like this! Is gross :(

I was going crazy too and I have loved my Mirena!! Oddly enough it has been 3 years almost to the day that I have had it. Also I haven't ever had a yeast infection or anything like this and I have been abstinent for 12 years so I knew I didn't have an STD. Very scary!!! I have PCOD and the Mirena has been very effective for me so I don't know what I will do but I definitely don't want this gross discharge it makes me want to cry.