ok me and my boyfriend been together for 6 years and for 2 yrs we tried to get pregnant ..but i was having heavy nd long period so my doctor give me birth control to get my period back regular in june .2011 i stop taking them AUG 2011..so i cheated i had sex with GUY D with a condom in December but i cant remember the date..then i had sex with my boyfriend December 26..but the ultrasound say i got pregnant like December 19..

take a test to make sure. good luck!

hmm...no offense but not smart. . .and even though you used a condom there have been incidents were condoms break or some people call them "condom babies" if u had sex with your boyfriend on the 26 it takes about 6-12 days to concieve and u got pregnant on the 19th. . .its prolly the other guys (not tryin to be rude) or you must've left out another time u had sex with you boyfriend. or the chances (slight chances) the Ultrsound is incorrect.

but i got december 19th from counting back the weeks the ultrasound say i was..i thought the ultrasound dont tell the exact day you got pregnant 

No it doesnt it can be two weeks off thats why its called an EDD except due date.i guess really the only thing i can say is go with ur gut instinct with whos u really think it is and even if it was the other dudes u and ur bf will still have a child to raise but be sure to tell him (prolly not what u want to hear) that there might be a slight chance just smalll that the baby might be his. If ur confident the condom didnt break and ur pretty sure then dont stress. Theres only a 2% chance that it was the other dudes.

yeah because when i told the other guy he was like he know it aint his because the condom didnt break but i still be paranoid..... but anyway thanks for your adviced :)