I am around 13 weeks pregnant. I started my period on November 8th, 2010 and it ended on either the 13th or the 14th. During the week of 15th threw the 19th of November I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend we never used protection he always just pulled out, but I dont remember which day or days, just that it was during that week. We broke up that weekend. I had sex on November 25th with a guy and we did not use protection he did pull out before ejaculating. The next week me and my boyfriend got back together and have had sex ever since and still never used protection. The doctor said I am due on August 18th, 2011. But my ultrasound photos the baby looks smaller than what it should be so I dont think I am as far along as what the doctor says. Me and my mother think that the baby is my boyfriends cause I have slept with him the most and from doing some research seaman can stay in you from 3 to 5 days. Can anyone tell who is most likely the baby's father. I am going to have a dna test done when the baby gets here I just worried that the baby isnt my boyfriends and that really bothers me. Can someone please give an answer?

Well, your most fertile days were from 17th to 20th November. So most probably your boyfriend could be the father. But only the dna test is 100% accurate. Take care.

Thank you so much that was very helpful.:-)

I'm in the same situation if you don't mind me asking what did the dna results come to?