Hello please can somebody help me.... I had sex with my new partner on the 3rd Dec 2011and he decided to break up with me the following day, then i decided to sleep with my ex partner on the 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Dec 2011.... I know sounds awful! I have recently realised that im pregnant, i went for a ultrasound scan on Feb 22nd 2012 and was told im 12 weeks and 2 days and my due date is the 3rd September 2012! The first day of my last period was the 26th November 2011... i confided in my midwife to figure out what day i could of concieved and she sed around the 9th December, would this mean my ex is the father? Cause i sort of worked out that if it was my recent bf, (who i slept with on the 3rd) the sperm would of been inside me for 6 days... i think thats a little to long... can someone please help me... im hoping its my ex.. thanks so much for ur time xx

you can take a home pregnancy test as early as 2 weeks from conception... if you think you are pregnant, maybe its best you go and see your GP so you dont worry to much about this! It could possibly be that you are pregnant, but you wont know until your HCG level in your urine which turns the preg test wether positive or negetive is high enough to detect the pregnant hormone... gd luck x

im in the same situation, im thinking its tha ex..hope everthing works out..

I'm not sure who my unborns father is please help. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years but last year we took a break and I had sex with (guy) the time me and guy had sex was anywhere from July 25-28 of 2014. Me and my boyfriend that have been together for years gotten back together on July 30th of 2014. Here's were I get confused. Me and guy haven't been together since the time frame I said above, Me and my boyfriend have been together ever since.. I found out I was pregnant a month later and my LMP was Aug 17th so its my boyfriends correct? My doctor ave I'm due on may 24th. I'm 28 wks along and just wanna make sure that there's no way (guy) is the daddy. Please help??