I was with guy A from December 14-28. I had sex with guy A on my period while I was with him & ended the night of. Then, on January 14 I was with guy B. Febuary 14 I had taken a pregnancy test & it came out positive. Febuary 21 I had my first ultra sound and I was already 2 months and four days. Right now I am 16 weeks and 4 days & due October 3,2013... Whose the father? guy A or guy B? Remind you, I didn't use protection with either guy A or B.

Definitely guy A.

no it is definetly guy B because chances of getting pregnant when on a period is 0% and when u go for an ultrasound they will calculate according to your previous mensturation date in december and on jan 14th u met guy b and didnt get periods after that so obviously the technician will calculate the date from your last period date and your question is not clear you told that you are with guy A from 14-28 in these days when is your period and when did you have sex with him???