I gt my period aug 4th then i had sex on the 8th unprotected with the 1st guy i was going off my period but ended up bleeding 2 days after that ig my period was finishing. Then the 14th thru the 18th i had sex and it said i ovulated on the 19th could the second man be the father. My due date 5-11 i just been worried the 1st man wants to b the father and the 2nd man claims he the father and ik i made a mistake cux i love the 2nd man but me and him wasent together when i slept with the first guy

Hi M,

Your period started Aug 4.

You had sex on Aug 8, day 4, of your cycle.  It would be VERY early.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days but most women don't ovulate until between days 11 and 16 of their cycle.

I doubt he is the father.

Timing was much better on Aug 14-18, days 10-14.  You'd be at/near peak fertility.  Guy #2 is VERY likely the father.

May 11 is 40 weeks from your LMP.  That's how we calculate due dates.  It is NOT when you actually conceived.  Nobody can tell you that after the fact - not even your doctor.

A DNA test can confirm.

Good luck.