I need some advice. Even though I know a paternity test is the only way to know forsure, I am struggling. I had a one night stand on 10/26. We didn’t use a condom and he pulled out several minutes before ejaculation. I took a plan B on 10/28 morning. That evening I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I found out 3 weeks late I was pregnant. My due date is July 22nd and my last period was 10/15. I normally have a 28 day cycle. Do you think one night stand is possibly the father? Does Plan B delay ovulation or do you think there was implementation already before I took plan B?

Also the ultrasound scan on 11/27 showed I was 6 weeks and 0 days by measurement

Hi Guest,

It can be either male although it is more likely to be your boyfriend if the other guy pulled out. You'll still need the DNA test.

Ultrasound dating is APPROXIMATE and does not indicate when you conceived. It corresponds to your LMP on 10/15. Most doctors base dates on your LMP.

Plan B is not fool proof and does not offer "future" protection.

Good luck.

Thank you. I also found out it was a girl, and I have read that the sperm carrying the female chromosome last longer then male sperm. Could it more likely be one night stand since I had sex earlier in ovulation time frame than with my boyfriend?

No one can tell. All sperm is not created equally. It depends on MANY factors.

Sorry.

Thank you for your help!!