Who do you think will win American Idol this year. Down to just a few. Do you have a favorite singer? Will Adam Lambert win? Danny Gokey made it through to obtain a top three position even though he didn't do so well. I believe it will be Adam Lambert, whether or not I care for his style he is truly the most gifted singer. Danny has character and personality, and a past that brings sympathy, and as a result...votes. What about the other guy, I can't remember his name...and as a result...no votes.

Do you have a favorite and if so who is it? Who do you think will win the votes as this year's American Idol

I lost interest in American Idol after the 6th season when Melinda Doolittle was eliminated. She was and is, IMHO, the best singer ever on AI. Any show that would not select her as the winner is not worth watching anymore.

OK, that's just me. I realize everyone has their own favorites. The wife still watches and I occasionally, between breaks on the SteadyHealth Board XD , listen to a few performers. It appears Adam Lambert is so much better than any other contestant this season that he should be a shoe in. However, never underestimate the taste of the viewing audience. The way they vote makes me wonder if they are listening to the same thing I am. %-)

My favorite is Adam. I really liked him right from the beginning. He is adorable. Allison got eliminated last night, tho i thought it should have been Chris Allen.

I agree, not to underestimate the American audience, they are fickle at times and can certaibly surprise us! We will have to wait and see. Anyone else have any ideas or rumors to share...there are a lot of them out there. Are the media leaks really true that they have already determined the winner and it is really not even up to the callers? I really wonder if that could be true. Anything is possible in media!