I hope Paula wins. I like Danny but I really like Paula. I'm not sure if she strong enough with her voice but she has to win.

I was rooting for Danny the whole time. He's a cocky guy but I think that he is quite talented and when everyone else was shooting their mouths off about how great they were, he stayed quiet and he kept his head down and he cooked. I like Paula, but she was a bit of a gamer and kinda snaked a couple of her teammates. It bothered me quite a bit how she'd be nice and then vicious. Danny seemed less interested in game playing than just winning based on merit, flat-out.

Do you think his resturant look will hold up at the bogata? It will be something different. It looks okay but I didn't like the fish. I know he's from florida but it has to be more than just fish. I do think that he's cute and I love his hair. What's with the hat. thanks for talking to me. My sister was crying because paula didn't win. My top pick was Robert before Paula he was straight up. :-D

I don't even know how his restaurant will go. I know that Gordon Ramsay's a smart businessman and I fully doubt that he's going to let Danny run the whole thing himself. I'm sure he'll get some of his input but I know that Christina from last season wasn't really executive chef but in a sous chef position or something similar to that. Robert annoyed me! He said some really nasty things about Lacey--who I didn't like, but he was just being sexist.

Lacey was a straight up dumb a**!!!! I loved Robert. I wanted Danny to win, didn't care for Paula. Danny seemed like he really wanted this from the heart.