Well nikols, that's certainly interesting.

1. njoynlife 20

2. unknowntruth 5

3. nikols 4

4. svetislav 1

5. April O. 1

When I checked it last night I didn't see my name on that list. I won an award there about a year or more ago, not long after I joined. I figured that was something you might win when you are the new one with fresh opinions.

When I got the popup I clicked on the link it said to and all that happened was the popup went away.

There is/was a list somewhere that shows all the winners chronologically. I haven't surfed around the home page in a long time. I don't know if my name has been showing up on the list at all recently.

When I found this last year it was acomplete list, now it seems to be a sporadic thing. Maybe some mice have been eating the syorage drive.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/contests/vote_contest/contest_winners.html

Legend
Hi guys,

@Njoy
Regarding the post award notification you received a while ago. I like King's jokes, but I have to disappoint you guys. It was not a hoax or malware, it was just live trial for upcoming feature which is going to be introduced and public pretty soon. Actually, it shouldn't "leak" to members live, so we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this small glitch. For now, I can say that this award is related specifically to members who answer a predefined amount of unanswered topics in short period of time. More info will be available on release.

Who's Online box displays logged members with a five minute delay. That's why possibly you cannot find your name on the list of active members.

Vote contest is not related to other awarding system, and this one is still live, so njoy you are on the pole position so far. We declare a winner by the end of each month. The winner must have more then 10 votes to receive the award (the current one is $50 Amazon Gift Card).

If you have any issues, I suggest you guys to start discussions on Suggestion Box or to send us an email using our contact form.

welll guys, ive been off the radar for a while and now im back. the going-ons since ive been away seem pretty strange and wonderful... someone give me a update perhaps?

hmmm... i have no idea where those 20 votes came from njoy ;-)

Is pseudonim, dark_red in disguise? And how is this reply award going to work? It probably needs some tweaking if we all thought it was a scam.

And welcome back that dude! Your lot are definitely c**p at cricket, we've wiped the floor with you... and on your own patch! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thatz crazy bro lol

Hey everybody :-) I missed you guys. I am so not liking this new Steadyhealth thing ughhhhh :-(

Hey, it's teenmom. Where you been? I thought you dropped out. We missed you, or I did anyway.

Yayyy!! Welcome back teenmom! How you been?

Agreed about the new steadyhealth. Nowhere near as good as it used to be :-( :-(

I'm not here for such a long time, but I'm curious how things were here before. Teenmom, kingfreze - what are the main differences from old Steady?

I think it's just the way the new system works. We all got used to the previous system and like my grandfather with horses vs tractors, we don't like change. There are many things I like better now but there are some that I think are clunky.

Maybe it's way they went about making the change. It was not a very smooth transition. I didn't know the change was coming until one day nothing worked. Many of us had serious problems attempting to get our computers working with the new system. There would be weeks when a portion of the forum wouldn't work at all and they didn't tell us anything. You try to access something and when you can't, you figure the system's down and try the next day. After two or three days you begin to say, what's wrong with my computer, and start looking for problems on your own computer. After making several changes to your own system you find it really IS on their end and now you have programs on your own computer that don't work right because of the changes you made trying to get it to work with the forum.

I still have one feature on my computer I haven't been able to get working again. I had to reset my operating system back to defaults to get it working with the new forum and there is obviously something one of my programs changed or was not set to Windows default to begin with that needs to be set to something else, but I have no idea what it is. I have found several items so far and changed them back, away from default, to get some things working again but not all.

One thing I used often and I lost when I reset to defaults to get mine working with the new forum is the feature that brings up your previous choices when you go to fill in a blank, like your email or name or street address on a form. I think you right click on the blank and it brings up a list of your previous choices so you can click on the one you want instead of having to type it in all over again. I have not been able to figure out what I need to change to get that working again.

So a lot of clunky things happened that have left us less than happy.

Right now if you quote a post in your reply, when it shows up in your new post it incorrectly says YOU wrote over the quote instead of the name of the person you quoted. I don't recall it doing that a couple weeks ago. I've more or less given up trying to tell them about things like that on the thread that's supposed to be set up for that because it seems like no one reads those notes anyway.

Well, njoylife, way to go XD Tc, tc, tc… I was “leading” the list for what… ages with incredible 4 votes and now this! Shenanigans! You took away the whole reason why I’m here. Hope you do enjoy all the riches ! XD
Sorry if it’s repeating, I'm getting too lazy to read it seems, but did you report that posting award? It popped up for me ages ago, I did nothing and now I probably don’t even realize what I’ve lost :-( :-D

Community Administrator
Hi njoylife. I have couple of questions and explanation.

Quote seems to work ok. When you've faced this issue?

Possible cause could be the glitch during the update that has been fixed now. If you see this problem again, just post here and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.

This issue is related to browser you use. For example, Mozilla Firefox has that ability. But, if you reinstalled your operating system, this means that you also had to reinstall your programs, including browser, losing all cache (saved passwords, remembered emails or usernames, predictive text, etc.).

Once you enter something again, it will be remembered. Also, you may remain logged in to SteadyHealth, if you check the box "Remember me" during login process.

One of the things I really don't like is reinstallation of OS and all programs, because I know how much painful and frustrating it could be.

Well njoy, looks like even our "everyday folk" voices can reach "the heights" :-) Lets just hope it will help to make things better!

Yep, looks like the "quote" is working ok now.

No I didn't reinstall the OS.

I reset my settings to default.

What I lost for filling in a blank was not on this site, it has to do with the basic operation of Windows. When I had to fillin a blank with an email addy or a name, Windows would bring up a list of whatever I had used before to fill that blank so I could select one. I had one particular newspaper site where I had to email the page (daily TV schedule) to myself to be able to print it out. All I had to do was right click on the blank and the address I used would show up. That feature stopped working after I reset to the defaults. I remember some time before that when I found out how to get it to do that by changing a particular setting in the operating system but I don't remember where it was and I lost it when I reset to defaults.

The reason I reset to defaults was because most of the items in the dark breen strip at the top of your page would not work for me. We had been going back and forth trying to straighten it out but nothing was working and they said it worked fine for themwhen testing it on a Vista system. In the past I had to reset to defaults on other Windows systems to fix a problem so I tried it. It fixed that problem but I lost some things I had intentionally changed previously.

Testing it on a Vista system??? :O :O o.O o.O o.O o.O

Avoid like the plague. Crappiest Windows OS since Millennium. It was so bad, Windows 7 should be a free service pack to Vista -- Its the same thing just finished.