MY problem is that i cant get hard with a certin girl. im 25 years old i have 4 sexual partnets at this time and i have no problem getting hard with 3 of them but the one i really care about for some reason i cant get it up with her for some reason. she's tryed doing everything (oral, touching, dancing) but for some reason ill get semi hard with her and when we start having sex ill just go soft very soon after starting but i never get really hard like i normally do with every other girl. its really frustating especially since when we started having sexual intercorse i was perfectlly fine and from one day to another now i cant get hard. its been 3 times in a row now and i dont kno what to do.

Can someone help me out?

Its def psychological it could be the girl doesn't turn u on as much during sex even tho you might find her attractive for instance I've slept with great looking girls but if they don't moan or do anything like that and they're just a dead fish I can't keep an erection usually. I've also gone limp with girlfriends cause I felt guilty about cheating on them consciously and subconsciously. Also, I've found that if u think about losing ur erection or r worried about losing ur erection - chances r u've already started losing it. Also don't masturbate as often as u r right now and that should help since it u'll b more excited that ur getting some. I'm 22 and well into my double digits with people I've slept with. Hope this helps

To follow that up also don't worry about if u do go soft during sex, if that happens to me I'll roll over and finish myself off by hand and either have them go down on me right before I make myself cum or I'll finish on my stomach and have them lick it off or just towel dry. Biggest thing that I would say to help u is just accept that u might go soft and just embrace it n get comfortable with the notion that it might happen. If anything just tell her "hey look, sometimes I might just have to finish off myself n it has nothing to do with what I think of u, its just how I am" she should be fine with that and hopefully will give u both a bit more confidence after having brought up the issue. Don't be embarrassed about bringing it up.

Hey I'm a female and my bf is having the same issues you had three years ago. What did you do to fix it?

I've got the same thing going on with me right now. It only happens with specific girls. Usually the ones I think I want to be with most. They are all attractive and oral sex usually is the temporary fix but if she doesn't get on fast enough, it's gone. It freaking sucks. It's called performance anxiety. I tried everything, even went to the doctor thinking something was wrong with me got tested thinking it was low testosterone and everything until I figured out it only happens with specific girls. If you can get your hands on 5mg Cialis, it will help out just knowing that you have it as backup. Usually the problem goes away for me after I've been able to successfully have sex with her a few times and I subconsciously get used to her. Hope this help.

That happened to me too. I finally figured it out, I'm gay!

Every single word of this post is true. I'm 30 and almost in the triple digits now. Same problem with just the one girl. Drug abuse, low fitness level, performance anxiety with the girl you like, guilt about cheating on your girl with the girl you like, too much masturbation. I wish I was generalizing but check check check check and definitely check. Another tip not mentioned: use condoms that fit, there is a number on it about the circumference - I use a 56 or some sh*t like that - too tight or loose will cause softness. Also, get yourself a girl you can comfortably talk about that and that will remove the shame and anxiety. After speaking out and accepting that it might not work sometimes was awesome - we went to bed and had furious spontaneous sex in the middle of the night. It goes away after a couple of successful tries.

What specific doctor to go see

Lmfao !! That's funny

Buddy,you might wanna try it with another girl before you go and decide all of that

LMAO at this comment

I only get hard for one girl nobody else

Yes these are all true. Masturbation, guilt about cheating on your girl, drug abuse, performance anxiety, and watching too much porn are all reasons why you can't get hard for a certain attractive girl. I'm 34 and I have dealt with an inordinate amount of attractive women. I would like to offer some insight as to why u can't get hard on certain occasions. One, your penis will let u know if u truly dig a chick or not. Logic will tell u if you're into a chick then u should be able to get up for her--no problem. Right? Wrong. It's psychological and actually quite the opposite. When u are sexually attractive to a girl the problem is you anticipate screwing her. Once you finally get the chance to bang her you're a no go. It's embarrassing for u and you're somewhat upset with yourself. She feels you're not into her or you're just limp noodle d*ck Harry. Remember to stay in the moment. As you're talking to her just stay focused on the moment and u should be fine. Sex is more mental than ppl realize. Secondly, you have to let your penis rest. If you are sexually active with other ladies you may be spreading yourself thin, regardless of how young or healthy you are. No fap zone. Contrary to popular belief guys who get laid often suffer from masturbation more so than guys who don't get a lot of action from the ladies. Again, let your penis chill. This is something I learned in my late twenties. Another thing that is a penis softener is if youre involved with a girl who is not sexually liberated then brace yourself for disappointment. meaning if your trying to hit it doggy style, or you want her to ride you and she is reluctant, shy, unsure or just not that into it. She will kill your mood and your penis just becomes flaccid. Great sex is free flowing and uninhibited. Instruct her to let go and be free. Lastly, get out of your head. Don't worry about satisfying her. This leads to performance anxiety. Just go for what u know. Be in tuned with her body and don't be afraid to ask what she likes.

I have had the same issues. I’m 99% sure it’s either that you don’t love her “maybe you want someone you want want”, she’s low key not your type or maybe it’s the condom. I hate condoms. They are a turn off & annoy me. at this point I’m waiting for the right one. Cause usually I’ll make a girl cum so many times but I can’t finish.