ya im 14 male and I have had one girl friend that was good at first but then SHE got abusive and started hitting me. I came home and had huge burses on my shoulders and arms from her hitting me for no reason. After she BIT me I decided that was it. >:( but now i cant get anyone else ill ask and get shot down, %-) I just cant get a g/f it is starting to get depressing because everyone else has one or is in a relationship and im not. :'(
Can anyone give me some tips or help?
8-|

im 13 and never had a boyfriend so dnt feel bad :-D lol
all my friends r in a relationships 2 :'(

The most important thing you need to do and remember is to just be yourself. I'm sure you're a great person and you need to give it time. You're only 14.
I'm 21 and in school it was hard for me to date as well and it was ever harder because all my other friends had someone to spend time with and talk to.
It does get depressing but you need to give yourself some time.
If you see a girl that you like, don't be shy .. Ask her if she wants to go see a movie or BETTER YET, just ask her if she wants to hang out as friends and watch TV at your house or, like I said, go see a movie. Even if you WANT it to be a date and WANT to date her... Give it time and most importantly give her time to get to know you ever better and if you do it that way who knows ... She might even ask YOU out!
Give it time and be yourself .. I have faith that you'll do just fine and that you'll be just fine
Best Wishes Sweetheart!

Well sometimes it can be hard to find a girl. But you have to understand one thing. You are still young, and you have plenty of time. Like seasiren said just give it a little time. You don't have to rush thing, they will come their way. Try to get to know as much as you can about the girl and let her also to learn about you. If she sea's that she can trust you than it will be much easier to ask her out.