Hi
Im a 13yr old girl and I dont know how to masterbate properly. I tried rubbing the hard spot at the top of my vagina (the clit????) and thinking about the guy i liked and it didnt work. I tried doing the same but with my finger up there as well and each time I felt something for about 2 mins then it stopped. I never reached I climax either.
:?
Can some one give me some tips as too what to do???
Thnx

Your body may simply not be ready yet. If you really want to continue trying you can try the electric toothbrush or tub faucet technique.
If you feel pleasure by penetration then you could try that route.
Your only 13. Don't worry this is normal.

I don't have a detaching shower head if a electric toothbrush so what else could I use???

You dont need a removable shower head. Usually girls lay down on their back in the tub under the faucet with their legs up and spread.
Have you tried humping pillows or rails? Cellphones or wii motes on vibrate can work. I don't know if you have tried penetration but if you do be careful.

Have you felt any pleasure while masturbating before?

try humping your lounge chair hand it feels gd when everyone is asleep.

Here is my evening routine Say that you r havin shower. Go to the bathroom and put the shower on full blast. Bring the shower closer and farther from ur vagina. Then get out and while brushin your teeth get a wet wipe. Put it over ur vagina and use the electric brush to massage the cliritis. Then do it really hard and keep it there untill u feel like u will scream. Now brush your hair. When u finish stick the handle up your hole abd hump it. Adter go to ur room and finger urself and think of ur crush or bf on top of u. U can use ice too but it didnt work for me. Then hump a pillow. It feels great. I am 13 too. U just hav to time it when ur turned on and do it hard.

I luv to masturbate also but I want to know how to do it better can u please help me

dang that sound out im 14 wanna talk haha like im not trying to be a creeper or anything though

Hello im a 13 yr old boy

Well I want to know how to do it too it seems to be really difficult too me:'(

thats really good i do that to:-P

you should try getting a vibrating penis ring and putting it in your vag while fingering yourself

I'm a 14 year old girl

Im a 14 year old boy

i'm a 13 year old girl i want to masterbate but i dont penetration