Oks so the title says it all. Im not in the best of shapes im not fat fat im just chubby aroudn the cheaks XD like my two brothers. I know that size shoudent matter but no1 else does. Everone is hyped up on gym and night clubs. They all talk abotu whos the fittest girl in school and all of the itme i dont even knwo who they are because its an all boys school i find it hard ot interact with girls. Even when luck is on my side and i happen to know a girl realy well she goes of with some stupid jock. And the girls that i liek always seem to go after the main boy in the school. all im realy after is a girl with some kinda feelins and isnt in it justt for sex, i dont want the super fit girl in a school because they are always the insenaive ones. I met a girl on holiday once and we use to see each other at night and talk but she had to leave after 1 week so nothing happened. Any advise like a certain type of club maby.

well being a girl....the only thing i can really say is just be yourself..dont try to act like something your not to get someone to like you because they are going to end up liking the person you are acting like and not you? you get me? basically what im trying to say is just be yourself, there is somebody out there for you!!! Believe me i know because im not the smallest thing in the world either, and all the guys i end up liking like the cheerleader type girls and the really skinny blondes. so im basically in the same situation as you!!! but like i said just be yourself...no matter what!!!

1. Just be yourself
2. If you find one you like, MAKE A MOVE (I have trouble with it), but a girl will understand if your embarrassed but your doing it anyways for HER! (she will like it ;-) , as long as your not making her too uncomfortable in the process..)
3. If you cannot find one you like, then keep yourself positive because the right one is destined to cross paths with you!

Hi. I agree with the others, be yourself, but if you do something you usually do and its gross, try not to do it...mostly girls are way more mature than guys. So girls may prefer guys that are a few years older since some guys their age are immature, act like it, or try to show off too much or talk to much that it makes them look stupid. But thats only the case for some girls and guys. So dont get the wrong picture. Its okay, you will find someone, everyone always does.

Lotta hopes for ya,

♥VietBabiii♥