I receive weekly deep tissue massages for back and neck problems. During each one hour session, I will get a couple of short 30 second partial erections when the massage therapist hits a certain part of my upper back. I am never, ever thinking anything sexual at all - I'm there to get help for my back pain - period! When the sessions are over, I have a substantial amount of precum in my shorts. I totally don't understand why this happens. I can have a normal erection for 30 minutes and not have any precum. I have nocturnal erections during sleep with no precum. Why is this happening during massages and what can I do to stop it?

I hear you brother
The thing I don't understand is there is no wood but there is sap.
Riddle me that.

Hi there,
You have to understand that this is not so strange and that many people experience this kind of feeling. Also you don’t have to have an erection to have pre cum come out of your penis. It is not always necessary to have an erection so you have some pre cum. The thing is that all of this is just in your head. Your body gets stimulated and your subconscious stimulates your testicles to produce pre cum. I think that this is nothing to be worried about and like I mentioned it before, many have this similar feel. Have you tried to change the massage therapy or maybe try a new method of massages?
Good luck with this.

i addressed this with my massage therapist and was then..asked to go else where..how humiliating

I’ve always been told it’s better to be naked for a massage. Every time I do, I get an erection, sometimes whilst getting naked before I lie down

Man, what an awful way for a therapist to respond! There are plenty of articles out there talking about how at least erections are normal and the therapist should understand it and treat it professionally and move on as long as the client isn't "acting up." I've got a drooling hound dog myself, and tend to precum whether chubbed or not. I just assume the therapist doesn't notice and clean up with a tissue afterward if there's anything on the sheets. I assume they'll say something if they feel the need to say it. It can still be nerve-wracking to think that maybe they notice something, but I just try to ignore it, relax and enjoy the massage- no one's ever said anything. Best of luck to all my leaking brethren.

Alright man. I experienced this and that captioned it perfectly. Thanks man