I just want to ask if my girlfriend have a chance to get pregnant if i just inserted my ... In just 1 times and i think i didnt have a precum . Ive also read on the internet that there are some cases that mens usually dont have a precum. Did my girl friend have a chance to be pregnant ?

Celebrity

This depends on a number of things, It is possible for a man to insert his erect penis into his girlfriend and not ejaculate and for her to become pregnant with pre-cum.  It does come out of your penis, leaking as I like to call it, pre-cum CAN make a woman pregnant.  This will happen more if you have not masturbated or made love for a couple of days.  It is a bit unfortunate if she falls pregnant if you just leave and lie your penis in her without thrusting it up and down before you ejaculate or withdraw it at impact.  Some men don't have pre-cum at all, others will vary a bit and some none.  It is a bit risky doing it that way, people used to call it 'Vatican Roulett' as they did not allow Catholics to use a condom, the withdrawl method is not a good form of birth control.

But i dont have a precum.

Celebrity

The only way to find out IF you have made your girlfriend pregnant is to ask her if she has missed her period, if so, she better go to the doctor for a pregnancy test which would mean that you DO have pre cum, you cant really tell if cum comes out of your penis when it is inside your girlfriends vagina, can you. It just needs 1 little sperm to fertilise a woman and pre cum can have a lot of little sperms in it.

Precum is always present right ? It will come out first before the sperm . And ive never seen any precum since my first ejaculation.

Just read the wikipedia people. It amazes me the questions people ask on forums and blogs without doing 1.5 minutes of extremely easy research. Que 'pre ejaculate wiki:' Out of multiple studies about %50 percent of males never pre ejaculate, 15% pre ejaculate irregularly, and 35% always pre ejaculate. In most cases there is a much lower sperm count in pre ejaculate than in semen(precum is released by different glands in the penis) and sometimes there is no sperm in precum. In rare cases there is. actually more sperm in pre ejaculate than in semen. End wiki. So if you're like most males and have jacked off thousands of times and have never pre came..you do not precum. If you can pull out and not get a drop in the lady she will not become pregnant. I've been married for 9 years and we waited 5 years after our first kid for another. I have an extremely high spirm count but do not precum. She has never been on birth control and we've never used a condom. The first child we tried literally for 1.5 months before she became preggo. Then I pulled out for 5 years...had sex literally 1000 times...no preggo. Then when we tried for #2...1.5 months and she was preggo again. My best friend only precums occasionally and though pulling out would work(without doing the simple research I mentioned..id**t.) He got his gf preggo and now has to pay his ex-gf half his pay check in support. Condoms suck but so do unwanted pregancies and as far as I know science has neither proven nor disproven feti having souls. Murder? Maybe...that's the best answer and both sides are wrong claiming they know the answer. Know your body, research. Pleasure is awesome but just make sure you know what to do to be responsible. And everyone who posted without doing 1.5 minutes of research should get ran over by a truck. Or maybe just start researching before giving out garbage info.