I had a discussion last night with my friends. Well, it was more an argue; we train judo for couple of years and we we're talking of deep tissue damage and pain release. Some of them said that for deeper tissue massage applied pressure has to be stronger in order for massage to have some effect, but then massage has to be a bit painful, is that right?

Well, performed by the hands of experienced therapist deep tissue massage does not have to be painful. But yes, this type of massage is a bit more stressful than the regular one. During the process, therapists are trying to soften accumulated rigid parts of muscles, tendons and ligaments. Though a bit uncomfortable, this massage has to be done, because these bad adhesions can damage are proper circulation and cause pain.

Statistics on chiropractor salaries
I have done some of my own research on the internet to gather more information regarding Chiropractor Salaries. I came up with a lot of different numbers, none of which offer any specifics on topics I hope to address. No one is going to have exact data but we can at least get a range from the info that is available. For example, according to , the median expected salary for a typical chiropractor in the United States is $78,994.

According to data on , median annual earnings of salaried chiropractors were $65,330 in 2002 with the middle 50 percent earning between $44,140 and $102,400 a year.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Some massages like the  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** are a bit painful due to a few reasons. The reason why is the therapist is breaking down your tissues so that you can build them back up stronger and better. Breaking these tissues takes quite a bit of pressure and it does hurt.