I'm 13 and started pre-cumming over 11 months ago. And I can't ejaculate. I've been so upset for the past year (one more week will make one year) and I've just felt jealous and envious of everyone. I don't know how to stop this and I think I'm just gonna be sad and hateful until it happens.

Hi Luca,

What happens when you try to ejaculate?  You say you see pre-cum, but normally your semen will be clear when you first start to ejaculate.

Do you have an orgasm?  A good feeling and then see the pre-cum?

I get a good feeling and then nothing comes out :( I've been so depressed about this I feel like the odd one out and I feel so unlucky

When do you see the pre-cum then? Before the good feeling? The good feeling should be your orgasm.

Do you have other signs of puberty?

Unfortunately we all develop at different rates and times. Don't compare yourself to anyone else.

I dont always get precum cause sometimes I go too fast but yeah when it does happen it's before. I have pubes, my voice is getting deeper, I'm growing, im starting to get acne, lots of erections, more attracted to girls, mood swings (literally crying out of no where, as if it isn't bad enough to cry about how I cant cum yet)

Have you had a wet dream? A "nocturnal emission?"

It really should be soon from your description of your development Luca.

Nope Ive never had a wet dream :(

That's OK, not all guys have them.

After you get the good feeling, do you stop masturbating? I'm wondering if you just aren't going long enough.

I go until the contractions stop

You are definitely close. You are having what's called a "dry" orgasm.

If you want to try something, try "humping" something. There are some guys that just can't ejaculate by stroking their penis.

I don't know what else to tell you except that it will happen. You are normal. Remember, some guys don't even start puberty until 15 or even 16 years of age so you are ahead of them.

Plus my penis is only like 3 inches when hard I don't think I'm normal, people tell me I am but I can't accept it (even my doctor told me im normal) it just can't get through, I'm obsessed

3" is average for a 13 year old Luca. Your penis can grow into your early 20's.

Man I got the same promblem I precum during orgasm and im 13 but my penis 5 inches and ive been precumming for like 6 months now

I feel the same way I feel Like I'm left out because I only pre - cum and don't actually cum I have signs of puberty like pubes, acne, and a deeper voice and I'm 13 btw

Hi I have the same problem but I’m 12 this year. Yes I have an orgasm. And I feel a good feeling and then see my pre-cum. Sometimes my pre-cum might splurt out as a liquid ball but it’s not white. Please help