Hi. I am a guy that is 33 years old and my doctor have recommended me a massage. I had a car accident, and have damaged my back a little. I heard form my doctor (who is my friend, too), that therapeutic massage helps a lot. Do you have any of the specific massages that you can advise me?

Massages are always great. And they would probably help you a lot, especially if you have a good masseur. I have a bad back, and every time I go to a masseur, my back seem to get better and better. There is a lot of different massage (thai, asian, tantric, Swedish…). Oh yeah, I forgot erotic massage . Anyway, if you are into different, try the thai massage. It is really great, and I personally have loved it. Hope I helped somehow.

Well I would recommend Swedish massage or better yet go see a physical therapist

**edited by moderator**