I'm 27 years old and I do not have precum. I've mastubated and had sex tons of times and honesly, I'm dry as a bone until I come. I have looked up lots of information and can't find anything about guys not having any. My girlfriend wife complains that with her only other sex partners had a lot of it and it helped to lubricate her. She gets wet a bit but we usually use some store bought lube. I am circumcised. I feel like I'm missing out on something special and I've also read about how important it is in helping to deacidify the vagina and help in fertilization. Any of you out there like this? Any comments would be appreciated.

P.S I can ejaculate just fine and have great orgasms. Just nothing wet before the big eruption.

Some guys precum, some don't. Generally, most men do "a little", some none at all and some copious amounts.

There's not really anything you can do to change the inner-mechanics of the body. The human body is the only machine where, the more you use it, the stronger it gets. So, maybe therein lies your answer> :-)

Drink alot of fluids, exercise and keep a positive mind about sex and your health.

It's not abnormal if you don't precum a bucketload. Sexual lubricants are also enhancers so you should be using them anyway.

Very few men would lubricate themself enough to make a serious impact (if any( during intercourse. The percentage who do are very, very low.

guys who are uncircumcised usually have more pre-cum, but not always.

Im the same. The idea of pre-cum is weird. I never have. apparently everyone i know does. I understand. its hard some times.

Does it mean i can't have kids?

It's like you said. Some do some don't. But i don't think there is anything seriously wrong with you.

I am also dry before the big bang (and am not circumcised). What i will get is post-cum :| ...after I ejaculate and the penis goes limply, I can feel something sliding down my...what is it called urethra? After I jerk it 1-2 times (while limp) a clear substance drips out...And (judging from the online pictures) it looks like pre-cum 8-|

I don't feel like I am missing anything, but my body probably got the sequence (or order) mixed up XD

Yeah I'm the same way, big post-cummer but precum is previously unknown to me. wtf, right?

I'm 21 years old, I once felt a single drop of what I guess may have been precum, but haven't ever again since. I ejaculate just fine, usually a lot. I've never had sex or bj or hj...thought maybe once I do have sex I might precum, but from what I've read here, it seems that might not be the case...

It doesn't really concern me that I don't, but like someone said, I kind of feel like I'm missing out on something... I wouldn't say I have intense orgasms either, I have had great one's, but usually it's satisfying but not amazing... Since I can't really know how anyone else experiences these things, I don't really know how My experiences differ.

I am glad to know I'm not the only one, but Still would prefer we could all have this ability :) Luckily KY makes a lubricant called "Natural feeling"...the next best thing...

replies are welcome, would be glad to hear someone else's view on this... positive things plz

Hey, 

I wouldnt worry about it to much, I'm the same way about post cum though, and sometimes i do precum and sometimes i don't. I'm also a gay male and really, some people do some people dont. either leeky like a faucet, or nothing at all, and to be honest its more on the not end. So i hope that helps with your question, and other issues you may have around "is it normal" the answer is yes its normal not to precum. 

However I do precum occasionally and I have found that there are three key factors that always play into it. Sexual interest, is this really doing it for me, like heat of the moment kind of thing. Fluid intake, and the third is time between orgasm (when the last time i masturbated was) 

If you want some advice mine would be to start edging. this is the act of masturbating till just the point of orgasm, stopping and allowing yourself to go flacid or semi flacid and repeat the steps over and over, never orgasming. During that time you should see precum develop, and once it starts it doesnt stop. Will it happen all the time? No, however with me i kinda started the process and get it from time to time. The big thing to remember is that a lot of the time you wont see that you are precumming because you will be in your wife, if your really curious about it use a condom and inspect it afterwards to see if there is any seminal fluid. 

Speaking of seminal fluid, keep in mind that a healthy prostate will help you develop more of it. Practice male kegel exercises to stimulate the prostate, this will help in the creation of the fluid. have your wife play with your taint to stimulate the prostate without penetration. explore each other and have fun!  

ok i understand that some cannot producde precum,like my self. but what i wana know is: will i be.able to have children in the futurem? or dose it mean i cant due to the vaginal fluids and its acids.

yea i dont pre cum at all, i never thought of it really until i heard of the term pre cum....honestly its up to your girl to make the lubricant, theres something wrong with her not you lol. anyway i see it as an advantage, i can pull out without having to worry if i "pre cummed" or not. also even if you did pre cum, its not really anough to lube you up so to speak, i read its made to make a safer enviornment for your sperm, and in usually small amounts if any...so no worries man, youre absolutely normal

you gotta be kiddin

I don't at all either. I have a minor case of verciticle something like that

I've heard people talk about pre-cum a couple times in my life and never really knew what it was or actually even cared...I just now thought about it and decided to look it up, now that I know what it is exactly the answer is no I never produced pre-cum, ever...to me it actually seems like it would be annoying or something, I'm 24 and I have a 4 year old daughter and have had a few "close calls" as well, so don't be worried that you can't have children...I also never really had a lubrication issue either because all of the women I've been with were always wet as hell and I would usually be able to make them have at least one orgasm if not more...So with all of this being said I haven't had any problems because of not having pre-cum so I don't think any of us non pre-cummers have a thing to worry about! ;-)