My boyfriend does not have a precum during sexual intercourse and I want to know if This is something usual.

every male has precum....when the body is sexually stimulated....a small amout of clear fluid comes out to lubricate the penis and to clear the way(kills any bacteria/urine) in the passage way to the tip of the penis

some men have more precum than others but naturally all men have some

some very little, some a lot. theres usually a lot, if he hasn't ejaculated for a while.

16 yr old male here.
I have never seen precum and have masterbated many times. Don't be worried. Talk with him and see, like if mentioned above, if he masterbates. I do nearly every other day and maybe he does too. This may cause the lack of pre-cum.

Most men dont actually have precum when masturbating, and if they do its normally at a different time compared to when they have it from being stimulated by a woman, or in your case, your boyfriend.

Sorry folks, not all men have precum. It's a individual thing. Though it is very common for a man to precum during intercourse AND masturbation,
there are many men that don't experience precum. This is not down to any abnormality as such - thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

My boyfriend is a very healthy (works out every day)... he is very sexual and has a large, full, long penis..... while he pleases me his pre-cum is constantly oozing out. It's not cum. It's definitely enormous amounts of pre-cum. I know it's normal. I was just wondering what causes such a large amount. Testosterone? Lifting weights? Just wondering.

I read that is you do PC Training (males) it keeps your thing tight which makes it hard to have precum and there is nothing wrong with that. I use to precum myself but i had it under control though.

PC Muscles are the muscles that you use to start and stop peeing.

I had sex with my girlfriend today and we didnt use a condom, i didnt ejaculate but she is worried about getting pregnant =/ i have never seen or had pre-cum before but do i get it anyway :S

please help

Every man has pre cum. Its a base (on a pH scale of 7.6) it neutralizes the acidic urethra (because urine is like 6.3 on the pH scale). Sometimes its stay in the penis sometimes it comes out. There is nothing you can do to stop it because it is involuntary. The volume of it is not affected by anything. Sometimes its a lot sometimes it isn't. Pre cum is most active when a guy is about to cum because pre cum (along with some other fluid) carry nutrients to help the sperm swim throughout the acidic environment of the vagina. PC muscles only stop sperm from coming out until the load gets to big to hold or the guy waits to late to stop it and the feeling of relaxation overwhelms him and he releases. Trust me i took this class all year I know this stuff

Hi xXCuriousXx,
you have explained it very well. It has many details. I'm only interested in a part where you said volume is not affected with anything. It is little confusing that nothing is affecting the volume of it. Isn't there some explanations about this? Something has to affect this volume.

Is there an age when precum starts to produce?

isnt there anything that can affect the amount of precum that comes out? in the past year i have had a lot more of it coming out then ever before. mabe it can be affected if u ejaculate more or less often perhaps?

You're wrong. Not every man has it. I do not.

It's also never been an issue for me because I do not want children, and I do not need to use it as a lubricant.

hi
i dont have pre-cum too ..never experienced it .... i used to masturbate ...had handjobs , blowjobs, everything
never happened to me im sure ....if it happened at least it has a taste none mentioned anything....