Thursday I got my broth controlled out also that was the last of my period day fri I had unprotected sex then staturday we had un protected sex he pulled out cam then waited an hour or 2hadso sex again the can wiped the top of with his finger then put it back in then couplemins later he cam again. Then we stopped.

If he pulled out than you should Be fine.

Health Guru
It doesn't matter if he did pull out there is still a very high risk of pregnancy with unprotected sex, also seeing as if cum wiped it with his finger then went back in again did you not stop to think about the seemen that is still in the urethra if he producer more precum when inside me you it will push the seemen out!
Next time you want to have sex use a condom

Next time u comemment on someones thing hbu be less of a penis about it

Health Guru

How about you think about what your doing next time before having unprotected sex!

You're probably thinking why are stupid people bring babies into this world But maybe I wanted to I was just looking for a little help. you're too worried about bringing people down. and being rude but thanks for your help it didn't really help at all just say if you don't have anything nice don't say it at all obviously you don't know the meaning of the site read the policies.