Okay, so I am in need of help right now ! The day after my period ended I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Fours days after which would be today, he was fingering me and as soon as I got home I was bleeding once I wiped clean, but it was first light brown then like red, it was only at the moment. What does this mean ? I'm scared.

You cannot be pregnant just 4 days after sex. That takes several days to happen. Also it is likely you had sex when you were not fertile.

It could be that the light brown was old blood from your period. The red would be fresh blood, perhaps from your hymen.

Can you give some more information, please.

1. Was this (4 days ago) the first time you had sex?
  2. How long is your menstrual cycle (typically 28 days)?
  3. What do you mean by "it was only at the moment"?
  4. Was this the first time he fingered you, or did he do something different?
  5. Where are you from?
  6. How old are you?

I hope this helps as a start

No we had sex before, so this wasn't my first time, usually my period lasts for 6 days. What I mean by at the moment was when I was peeing and I wiped clean that was it, I saw the brown then light red then it was gone. The only thing different was that I wasn't laying down while he fingered me, and I felt as in he went in deeper than before. And I'm 19

Your period lasts for 6 days, but I was asking about the length of your cycle: the number of days from the start of one period to the start of the next. You didn't say where you were from (country/state/county), so I cannot suggest places to help.
The first day of your period is Cycle Day 1 (CD1).
Your period ended CD6
You had sex CD7
He fingered you CD11.
If your cycle were 28 days, then CD7 would not likely have been a fertile day.
If your cycle were 25 days, then CD7 could have been a fertile day, but ovulation would not be expected until CD12. Pregnancy would not occur until about CD21 (+/-3 days).
It is possible that his fingering, which was deeper than before, disturbed old blood left behind from the period, and maybe scratched the inside of your vagina also.
"I felt as in he went in deeper" - What did you feel? "I wasn't laying down" Presumably not standing? Maybe the position allowed much more stretching of your vagina. Did he use more fingers? Was his action much different?
Subject to your answers, I do not think you are going to be pregnant.
I hope this helps a bit more

Well my cycle is 27 days. I'm in Miami, Florida. I did feel him deeper than before. I was sitting while he fingered me, he used one more finger than usual. I did feel the pressure he put as he went in deeper.

If your cycle is 27 days, then it is highly unlikely you would get pregnant on CD7. Be aware that there is the possibility that if he had sperm on his hands when fingering you, he could introduce sperm into your vagina.
It sounds more and more as though the bleeding is from his fingering action. He may have reached your cervix. Were you sitting on a chair? the change of position affects the angle and depth of penetration. One more finger (3?) might be wider than his penis, so would have stretched even more (you didn't say where exactly you felt the pressure), and may have torn your hymen even more. Did you bleed when you had sex first time? How often do you have sex?
Miami has a Women's Health and Preventive Services Program which is free for teens.
I hope there was not undue force when he fingered you.
I trust this helps a bit more.

Oh okay, but he didn't have sprem on his fingers. Yes I was sitting on a chair. He did use three fingers, I felt pressure while he was inside thrusting his fingers. No I didn't bleed when I first had sex. And normally when I see him, so about two or three times a week. And yes thank you, you are truly helping me :)

I am pleased to help.
The comment regarding sperm on his hands was mainly for future reference.
I was asking about the pressure to ascertain where in your vagina you felt the pressure: entrance, cervix area, or G-spot.
The fact you didn't bleed on first sex could be because your hymen was already ruptured, or because your hymen was tough and elastic and didn't rupture. If his 3 fingers were wider than his penis, then you may have ruptured, or partially ruptured your hymen, or further ruptured it. You can check its state using a hand mirror. Do you know what you are looking for?
I was hoping his 3-finger action was welcomed rather than reluctantly received.
If you need anymore help at all, just ask.

Thank you so much for your help ! I will definitely keep all your help in mind. I'm just glad that I'm not pregnant. Thank you very very much !

Pleased to help. But note I only said (1) You can't actually be pregnant yet as that process would take several days (2) you are extremely unlikely to get pregnant (3) the symptoms you describe are not pregnancy related. The very remote possibility must remain. That is not to scare you - stress will only cause a delayed period anyway. The reason I ask so many questions is to try and get a complete picture to give the best advice. If that needs clarification please let me know.
Let me say again: From what you have said, you are extremely unlikely to get pregnant.
Take care