so me and "boyfriend" had sex unprotected. i don't know why but he didn't have a condom. he didn't go long. but he pre-cam. he doesn't know if he did it inside me but he pulled out and pre-cam on me after. but he thinks that i need to get the day after pill because he doesn't want me to get pregnant. but i don't know if i am pregnant. i have been irritated lately but thats just how i am. I'm only 20 and i need someone to really help me. my parents don't know. was on my period august 21th - Sep. 25th. we had sex the Sep 27th. do i have to wait another month until my period to see if it is late or not. today is the 1st OCt . it is too early to feel any symptoms isn't it? i am kinda scared because what if i do get pregnant? i don't want anyone to know. i don't think he pre-cam inside of me. if the guy hasn't pre-cam before sex then when he goes inside you does he automatically cum inside you like right when he gets inside? because that is the way i would get pregnant because he didn't pre-cum inside me.. i don't think. just please help me with advice. PLEASE!

Wait until your next period is late. Or if by 3 weeks after you've had unprotected sex and you fell symptoms like constant mood swings, lower abdominal pains, lower back pains, headaches, nausea, etc, then take a pregnancy test. Don't get yourself worked up about it now because pregnancy sypmtoms won't show immediately. It takes time after conception and such. The first immediate symptoms will most probably occur 3 weeks after unprotected sex. Also it would be best to take a pregnancy test if your period is late, due to ovulation, conception and like things, a pregnancy test won't work effectively at the moment. I hope u get the results you're hoping for.

back off my girl