I had sex on April 16th(pulled out twice possible precum) and the 17th(cam inside) I was ovulating the 19th and I just had sex again the 23rd(pulled out) but yesterday the 25th I bled a bit. Could this be implantation bleeding? It was darker and came out at once then I just had a brownish discharge. This occurred 9 days after he came in me. My next period is supposed to start in 8 days. Should I take a pregnancy test or is it to soon? How soon can I take a test? I don't want to get a false negative or false positive. Signed, Hopeful!

If you ovulated on 19th April (how do you know?), period would be expected to start 3rd May. 25th embryo would be expected to arrive in uterus. Not impossible for implantation immediately, but usually later. Two days after period fails to arrive (5th May) is a good time to test.

However, if you relied on calculations/calendar to assess ovulation day, then there is the possibility ovulation was late. 17th (with ejaculation) is the most likely to cause pregnancy, so 8th May (21 days later) would be a better choice. False negatives are far more likely than false positives.

If ovulation were delayed to 23rd, 17th would possibly not be a fertile day, and precum on 23rd could contain sperm and so lead to fertilisation. In that case, a test on 14th May should be accurate.

I suggest that, if your period has not arrived by then, you test on 8th May. If that proves negative, then test again on 14th May.

I have the "My Days" app and I go by the ovulation on the calendar. I will wait til the 8th to take the test then thank you so much! Fingers Crossed! :D

Pleased to help. Hope all turns out well for you.