my bf and i were hoem on night and i fingered myself after i gave him head and i wiped my hand off on the sheets ad then fingered msyelf could i get pregnant>

Yes, sperm are microscopic so could still have had some on your fingers.

i had sex with my bf and wen he finished he pulled off the condum, i held it, in my hand and den put it down to finger myself, could der be cum on my fingers, and if so, could i get pregneant? :'(

Hello there,

Ok, chances for getting pregnant unless your boyfriend hasn’t come inside of you without using any protection are small but it can happen.

First of all, what is the point in using a condom if you are endangering your health afterwards? Pregnancy is not that terrible when you compare it with certain sexual transmitted diseases you can get on the same way.  

So I would suggest to you take a shower after sexual intercourse and why on earth you finger yourself? If he have cum why he doesn’t give you a pleasure of orgasm? If he is so selfish you should consider finding a new boyfriend because you should enjoy in sexual intercourse as well and if you can’t cum during sex he should give you orgasm afterwards.