ok it started about a week ago, when i woke up at 0245 having wet the bed.
i diddnt wet the bed again till 2 nights ago, and i wet the bed again last night. i always wake at the same time (0245)

for some reason however, it's only the sheet that gets wet, i sleep with a sheet over me then the duvet on top. it never sokes through. the sheet over me is the only thing that gets wet and it's a very thin sheet. the sheet below me is a little wet sometimes. there is no strong smell with it either

anothere strange thing is there are no visable wet patches you can only feel the wet not see it.

also, my fathere sugested that it could be wet dreams and not urine, is that a possibility?

Your father if right - at your age it is very common to start wet dreams. It is your bodies way of 'practicing' ejaculation. Although it can be embarrassing it is perfectly normal. If you masturbate, then you will have less wet dreams.

well if you think youre wetting the bed when u go to sleep pay attension to your dreams i to am 15 and i used to wet the bed but i noticed somthing in my dream that it made me wet my bed in my dream everytim i wet the bed i was always using the bathroom in my dream and the whole dream was about that and in real life i was actually doing it in my bed

but if theyre wet dreams pay attention to your dreams again r u haveing sex in the dream or anything that stimulates you??? if its a wet dream IMO it shouldnt even get on the sheets unless u sleep nude and wet dreams leave a clear (non visable) thick residue

i have never wet the bed before. and in my dream i remember thinking i was at the toilet. i also had pain when i woke up which kinda worries me . .